How to choose the best stake pool for Cardano
There are a couple of things to consider when choosing a stake pool to delegate: Low permanent fees and good…
What is Cardano
What Is Cardano? Cardano is the world’s first peer-reviewed blockchain and a third generation cryptocurrency (ADA). It is a proof-of-stake…
- New to Cardano? The Cardano Intro for NewbiesThis is all you need to know to get familiar with Cardano. We did the research for you so you don’t have to (and we are always updating with fresh […]
- How to earn passive income with CardanoThe Cardano blockchain with its cryptocurrency ADA is a passive income generating cryptocurrency. ADA will provide staking rewards to all paricipants into the network that stake their cryptocurrency. This process […]
- Popular Cardano Terms (Glossary)Here are some of the most popular terms related to Cardano (the Cardano lingo) and the ADA cryptocurrency: 51% attack: If more than half the computer power on a network […]
Join the NCA staking pool!
Hosted on a premium low-latency network.
- Quad Core CPU, 16GB RAM, 100% NVMe 240GB SSD
- Low latency memory with blazing fast read/write performance.
- 10Gbps DDoS Protection from attacks.
- 13 dedicated relays Geo politically & commercially decentralized.
- Read more about the NCA Cardano staking pool.
No minimum ADA requirement to delegate